This recipe was requested by Lynn, who called me in a desperate craving for the dip. I completely understand! It's orginally from Pampered Chef - with a few small alternations.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
2 jars (6.5 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 pkg (10oz) frozen spinach, thawed and WELL DRAINED
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup (3 oz) fresh grated parmesan cheese - I usually do 1-1 1/2 cups
1 garlic clove, pressed
bagel chips, veggies, crackers, etc for dipping. (I prefer bagel chips!)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine artichokes, spinach, mayo, and sour cream. Add parmesan and garlic and mix well. Spoon into small serving dish like a pie plate and bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Note: Last time I made this I mistakenly got UNmarinated chokes. I added a few small splashes of Italian dressing, another garlic clove, and a little salt and pepper and you could not tell a difference.
This recipe says it makes 24 servings (3 cups). In my experience, it goes fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment