I made this yummy treat for our friend Anna's baby shower last year. Everyone seemed to love them. I either doubled or tripled the recipe for the shower and it made a ton! They are great served with a side of salsa. It is an easy recipe for big groups of people....even boys will like them!!! I definitely recommend using the food processor, not the blender, for smoothing the black beans! Enjoy!!!
What you need:
4 oz. cream cheese softened
1/2 cup shredded montery jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 tsp. onion salt
1 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
make it:
mix cheeses, sour cream and onion salt in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
place beans in food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Spread evenly onto tortillas: top evenly with cheese mixture.
Roll tortillas up tightly. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Cut ends of tortillas and discard. Cut each roll up into slices and ENJOY!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SO going to make these soon. They were so delicious!
ReplyDelete